Right now, with the state of the world, there's a bigger demand than ever for relaxing music, meditation, stress relief, etc.
Have you ever seen YouTube channels like "ChilledCow?"
They are basically YouTube channels that post videos that consist of a static (usually animated) image and some kind of background music.
The purpose of these channels and videos is to provide people with music to listen to when they want to "chill" or study, work, meditate, sleep, etc. They aren't really "watching" the videos... They're listening to the music.
These videos then get revenue share from YouTube, making upwards of $1,300 per video in some cases.
GYPHIO allows people to create similar videos/channels.
(Note, Gyphio helps you create videos in ANY niche/topic and for any purpose, but "chillout" is the main business angle.)
It allows them to choose an animated GIF and royalty-free music in order to INSTANTLY create a video that they can upload to their YouTube channel!
The subsequent upsells unlock features which allow them to do even more things, such as host longer videos and even do LIVE streams like ChilledCow.
HOW DO PEOPLE MAKE MONEY WITH IT?
There are several ways users can earn with GYPHIO:
1) By posting videos to YouTube, they will eventually be able to monetize the videos/channel via YouTube's revenue-share program. (Channels like ChilledCow can earn up to $1,000 or more per video).
2) In one of the OTOs, there is a feature that allows users to add a link/button to their video at a certain point within the video. They can use this to send watchers to ANY link, website, affiliate offer, product, etc.
3) They can make videos for clients or sell videos they create, GYPHIO includes a commercial license.
1) The Chilled Cow business model "unknown business revealed that's been making up to $1000 or more, right under your nose"
2) Offline: Work with yoga studios, massage spas, nail salons, etc. who want calming background music with hypnotic visuals.
3) Work with local bands, use Gyphio to produce animated content videos featuring their music.
4) Use Gyphio to crank out volume of videos for YouTube and elsewhere, rent out the description box with CTA link on the ones that get consistent views.>